Fluid Resistant Surgical Face Masks - Type IIR Certified x 50
luid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) 98%
- Masks sealed in a pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
Bulk Pricing Available - 40 boxes at ?14.99 each
High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Please be aware, there are many other masks on online market places with zero certification as well as only having 95% high bacterial filtration efficiency (usually sold as dust masks).
- Size: (17.0 ? 0.5)cm x (9.0 ? 0.5)cm
- Filtration Efficiency: EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven.
- Middle layer: Melt-blown.
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven.
- Ear loop: Urethane Elastic Fiber.
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting.
- Please note we are unable to accept refunds or returns on infection control products such as face masks